(Please note that this Agreement is representative, is not yet final, and may be subject to change in our sole and absolute discretion before the drop of any Screenplay Token)
[*note: this document is subject to change between now and initial mint of the genesis drop of this project; anyone minting in the genesis and other drops for this project will be asked to agree with their wallet to this document before being able to mint].
1. Children Using or Accessing the Services.The Services and its content are not intended for, nor directed at, children under the age of thirteen (13). No one under the age of thirteen (13) may provide any personal information to or on the Services. Please note that we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not attempt to use or register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If it is determined that we have inadvertently collected or received personally identifiable information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under the age of thirteen (13) has given us information, you can contact us at [email].
4. How We Use Your Information.We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to: (i) provide the Services and its content to you; (ii) respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service; (iii) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information; (iv) communicate with you about your transaction, order, purchase, account, or subscription; (v) inform you about important changes to, or other news about, the Services or any of its features or content; (vi) operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze the Services; (vii) monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes; (viii) detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized, prohibited or illegal activity; (ix) carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (x) maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes; (xi) allow you to participate in interactive features on the Services; (xii) send promotional communications, such as information about features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; (xiii) share information across the Company's products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all Company products you use; and (xiv) develop, test and improve new products or services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
6. Your Choices.A. Mechanisms to Control Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information: (i) Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies. You may be able to set your browser to reject cookies and certain other technologies by adjusting the appropriate settings in your browser. Each browser is different, but many common browsers have preferences that may be adjusted to allow you to either accept or reject cookies and certain other technologies before they are set or installed or allow you to remove or reject the use or installation of certain technologies altogether. We recommend that you refer to the Help menu in your browser to learn how to modify your browser settings. (ii) Promotional Communications from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third-party products or services, you can opt-out by (i) informing us of your preference at the time you sign up for our newsletter, or complete any other form on or through the Services which we collect your data; (ii) modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; (iii) following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you; or (iv) sending us an email stating your request. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional communications, including emails about your account or purchases. B. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference you can set in most web browsers. When you turn on this preference, it sends a signal or message to the websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Please note that we currently do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information.You may send us an email to request access to, correct, or remove any personal information that you have provided to us. You may also access, correct, or remove your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. We may not be able to delete your personal information except by also deleting your account.We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Content from the Services or your account, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other users of the Services.
8. Legal Bases for Processing Your InformationFor individuals who are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom or Switzerland at the time their personal information is collected, our legal bases for processing your information under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) will depend on the personal information at issue, the specific context in the which the personal information is collected and the purposes for which it is used. We generally only process your data where we are legally required to, where processing is necessary to perform any contracts we entered with you (or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you), where processing is in our legitimate interests to operate our business and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or where we have obtained your consent to do so.
9. California Privacy Rights.In addition to the rights provided for above, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding whether we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. To the extent we share your personal information in this way, you may receive the following information:· the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and· the names and addresses of third parties that received such information, or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then examples of the products or services marketed.Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights in relation to their personal information, subject to limited exceptions. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: [address or email]. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request.
10. How We Protect Your Information.We take reasonable precautions to secure your personal information. [We have implemented technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through the Services, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.] The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. For conducting cryptocurrency transactions, we use third-party electronic wallet extensions such as MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet; your interactions with MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet and/or any third-party electronic wallet extensions are governed by the applicable privacy policies. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site or any other Services.